Moroccan Leather Ottoman / Pouf - Brown
Chic and versatile, this leather pouf is a welcome addition to any room, offering cushioned comfort for travelers of all sizes. It's functional fashion that will up your interior glam factor.
Crafted of moroccan high quality leather, each piece is dyed by artisans, then carefully stitched.
- Serves equally well as an extra seat, side table or footstool
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
A must have home accessory, stuffed Poufs are multi-functional around the home; from seats to footstools to decorative side tables and also a great addition to kids rooms or nurseries. They look great in any interior.
Our Poufs are unfilled. For a guide on how to stuff your pouf, read our Step by Step Filling Guide.
Moroccan Leather Pouf - Detailed specifications
- Material: Goat Skin
- Color: Brown
- Style: Ethically Handmade in Morocco Leather Pouf
- Zip on underside
- Size, Appx :
- H18" x L18" x W18"/ H45cm x L45cm x W45cm
- H16" x L16" x W16"/ H40cm x L40cm x W40cm
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Processing Time (The estimated time it takes to process your order): 3 to 7 days.
Shipping Time (The amount of time required to ship your order out of our warehouse based via Fedex International Priority Method): 2 to 8 days.
- You have 15 days to decide if the items are right for you after you received them.
- You can return any unaltered & undamaged items in original package including your order No.
- Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
- Please send us the package with your Order Number & your login account in it, we will be very appreciated if you can write down your return reason.
- In order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please contact our Customer Service Staff first and tell us your return reason.
- After we received your returning parcel info and tracking No, we will refund your money to your account within 2-7 working days
- Our products are Returnable but Non-exchangeable.
All leather poufs are handcrafted using traditional hand tools during the whole process. Handcrafted products may have some minor natural age marks on leather, this all adds to their individual character.
Because of light problems during photographing process and screen chromatic aberrations, color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected.
Please note: Oil from a brand new Pouffe may transfer to other fabrics, so until it has settled in we recommend placing it on paper or card and avoiding contact with other furnishings.