Leather handmade, Organic leather, Bohemian style bag
Authentic Moroccan leather bag with a unique and a stylish design.
This full grain leather cross body bag is hand decorated and detailed with silver studs around the iconic Hamsa symbol, which signifies protection and compliment the brown caramel leather. Each one of the central locket is a unique, completely one of a kind item.
- Adjustable strap
- 33cm x 24cm
- Buckle enclosure
- Inside zip department
The bag is perfect bag for daily use, large, very comfortable and ideal for school or work.
- 100 % real Moroccan leather (refer to "Leather Making Process" tab),
- Material: Cow leather
- Main color: Brown Caramel
- Medaillon (Hamsa) and Studs: Silver
- Style: Cross Body / Shoulder Bag
- Has an adjustable strap
- Has a main compartment, 1 zip pocket inside
- Size, Appx : W33 D9 H24 cm / W11 D3,5 H10 inches
- Can hold an 8 inch I-PAD
- Country of origin: Morocco
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Processing Time (The estimated time it takes to process your order): 3 to 7 days.
Shipping Time (The amount of time required to ship your order out of our warehouse based via Fedex International Priority Method): 2 to 8 days.
- You have 15 days to decide if the items are right for you after you received them.
- You can return any unaltered & undamaged items in original package including your order No.
- Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
- Please send us the package with your Order Number & your login account in it, we will be very appreciated if you can write down your return reason.
- In order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please contact our Customer Service Staff first and tell us your return reason.
- After we received your returning parcel info and tracking No, we will refund your money to your account within 2-7 working days
- Our products are Returnable but Non-exchangeable.
All leather bags are handcrafted using traditional hand tools during the whole process. Handcrafted products may have some minor natural age marks on leather, this all adds to their individual character.
Because of light problems during photographing process and screen chromatic aberrations, and because production batches are different, there may be slight colors difference between the product and the image shown on the computer. This is not a non-quality problems!