Samir Sandal is a simple leather slide on our leather covered footbed. With a hardwearing rubber outsole, he is clean and simple all in black with undyed lining and edges..
Very comfortable for any purpose: indoor, outdoor, garden, beach ... 100% Handmade from cowhide inside and outside, with very durable black rubber sole, this slippers combines perfectly strength and originality.
- 100 % real Moroccan leather (refer to "Leather Making Process" tab),
Material: Made entirely of soft leather with the exception of the sole crepe.
- Color: Brown Caramel with Undyed edges
- Style: slide
- Sizes: All sizes are based on US sizing, please refer to our size guide for more details.
- Country of origin: Morocco
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Processing Time (The estimated time it takes to process your order): 7 to 10 days.
Shipping Time (The amount of time required to ship your order out of our warehouse based via Fedex International Priority Method): 2 to 8 days.
- You have 15 days to decide if the items are right for you after you received them.
- You can return any unaltered & undamaged items in original package including your order No.
- Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
- Please send us the package with your Order Number & your login account in it, we will be very appreciated if you can write down your return reason.
- In order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please contact our Customer Service Staff first and tell us your return reason.
- After we received your returning parcel info and tracking No, we will refund your money to your account within 2-7 working days
- Our products are Returnable but Non-exchangeable.
All leather bags are handcrafted using traditional hand tools during the whole process. Handcrafted products may have some minor natural age marks on leather, this all adds to their individual character.
Because of light problems during photographing process and screen chromatic aberrations, and because production batches are different, there may be slight colors difference between the product and the image shown on the computer. This is not a non-quality problems!