The "Khmissa" is an arabic word coming from "Khamsah" which means "five", but also "the five fingers of the hand". "Khmissa" is also used to refer to a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Middle East and North Africa, and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings.
Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the Khmissa is believed to provide defense against the evil eye. It is also known by the names of "Hamsa" (coming from the Arabic word: Khamsah, 5, خمسة) or "The hand of Fatima".
- Material: Metal
- Color: SIlver, Red filled
- Style: Bohemian Bracelet
- Metal buckle fastening,
- Adjustable Length, Appx : 18
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Processing Time (The estimated time it takes to process your order): 3 to 7 days.
Shipping Time (The amount of time required to ship your order out of our warehouse based via Fedex International Priority Method): 2 to 8 days.
- You have 15 days to decide if the items are right for you after you received them.
- You can return any unaltered & undamaged items in original package including your order No.
- Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
- Please send us the package with your Order Number & your login account in it, we will be very appreciated if you can write down your return reason.
- In order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please contact our Customer Service Staff first and tell us your return reason.
- After we received your returning parcel info and tracking No, we will refund your money to your account within 2-7 working days
- Our products are Returnable but Non-exchangeable.
General care instructions for your precious Bohemian Gypsy Jewels:
- Store your jewels in a small box or pouch, away from natural sun-light and heat.
- Avoid rubbing against other metals or harsh surfaces as they will scratch and wear.
- To avoid tarnishing, keep jewelry out of flowing air and humidity when not being worn.
- We recommend that you remove your jewels before participating in physical activity, swimming, using cleaning products, hairspray, perfumes, lotions or make-up.
Because of light problems during photographing process and screen chromatic aberrations, and because production batches are different, there may be slight colors difference between the product and the image shown on the computer. This is not a non-quality problems!