Heritage Portfolio - Brown
This great hand tooled leather portfolio is made from superior quality leather by master moroccan craftsmen, hand laced and hand stitched to finish the edges and add extra durability.
The surface is embossed with very nice geometrical signes from the moroccan folk.
- Material: Goat leather
- Color: Brown
- Style: Portfolio
- Interior is fully leather lined, and dyed the same color as the exterior.
- Interior pockets: has 2 large pockets and a small one (for business cards) on left side and 1 pocket on right side, and pen holder.
- Size, Appx : W25 H34
Leather portfolios are of great use for a professional who wants an elegant and a stylish product. Moreover they can be a very good gift as well. Give it to someone close who needs to get organized or as a corporate gift, it will suit both the situations. Actually it is a favored corporate gift as most of the professionals whether men or women, need a portfolio
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Processing Time (The estimated time it takes to process your order): 3 to 7 days.
Shipping Time (The amount of time required to ship your order out of our warehouse based via Fedex International Priority Method): 2 to 8 days.
- You have 15 days to decide if the items are right for you after you received them.
- You can return any unaltered & undamaged items in original package including your order No.
- Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
- Please send us the package with your Order Number & your login account in it, we will be very appreciated if you can write down your return reason.
- In order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please contact our Customer Service Staff first and tell us your return reason.
- After we received your returning parcel info and tracking No, we will refund your money to your account within 2-7 working days
- Our products are Returnable but Non-exchangeable.
All leather bags are handcrafted using traditional hand tools during the whole process. Handcrafted products may have some minor natural age marks on leather, this all adds to their individual character.
Because of light problems during photographing process and screen chromatic aberrations, color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask question about this.