Gorgeous handcrafted wristlet clutch from Tetouan, Morocco. A colorful combination of tooled, embossed & woven leather make this clutch unique even among these types of clutches.
The M'dina Wristlets clutches are completely unique with embossing on each and a beautiful Moroccan tile pattern, and embellished with interwoven black leather lace design.
Beautifully hand crafted by our Artisans in Tetouan, Morocco, these Leather Embossed Wristlets are the perfect accessory for men and women.
- Material: Goat leather
- Color: Brown
- Style: Wristlet Clutch
- Fastening with the small clasp
- The Clutch has an inside compartment for notes or a phone and a zip section concealed for coins.
- The wrist strap clips on and off
- Size, Appx : W24 H13
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Processing Time (The estimated time it takes to process your order): 3 to 7 days.
Shipping Time (The amount of time required to ship your order out of our warehouse based via Fedex International Priority Method): 2 to 8 days.
- You have 15 days to decide if the items are right for you after you received them.
- You can return any unaltered & undamaged items in original package including your order No.
- Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
- Please send us the package with your Order Number & your login account in it, we will be very appreciated if you can write down your return reason.
- In order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please contact our Customer Service Staff first and tell us your return reason.
- After we received your returning parcel info and tracking No, we will refund your money to your account within 2-7 working days
- Our products are Returnable but Non-exchangeable.
All leather bags are handcrafted using traditional hand tools during the whole process. Handcrafted products may have some minor natural age marks on leather, this all adds to their individual character.
Because of light problems during photographing process and screen chromatic aberrations, color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected.